The SCN wiki will not be available for new content submission starting September 11th 6PM CET until September 14th 6PM CET. Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
This document describes moving an Outlooksoft 5 Application set from one server environment to another server environment using manual methods.
- Make a full backup of the Application Set SQL Database
- Make a full backup of the Application Set “Extra” SQL Database
- Make an archive of the Application Set Analysis Services Database
- Make a zip file containing the CPM FileDb directory
- Make a zip file containing the CPM WebFolder directory
2. Destination server
- Restore Application Set SQL Database
- Restore Application Set Extra SQL Database
- Edit AppServer Database - AppSetInfo - AppSetAccess table entries.
- Restore archive of Application Set Analysis Services Database
- Edit application definition setting.
- Unzip Outlooksoft Data\FileDB - zip file containing the CPM FileDb directory from source server.
- Unzip Outlooksoft Data\WebFolders - zip file containing the CPM WebFolder directory from source server
- Validate and Process Security
- Process all Applications as part of the Application Set being restored
- Synchronize Insight if being used
Backup Application Set SQL Database
- Perform this step for the AppSet and AppSet Extra Databases
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Right click on the Database folder.
- Select Tasks>Back Up…
- The “Back Up Database” window will appear.
- From the General tab’s Database dropdown list, select the Application Set SQL database you want to backup.
- For Backups type choose Full
- For Backup component, select the Database radio button
- For Destination, select the Disk radio button. Then select the Add button to append a backup location to the Destination window.
Other Section 2:
Same as above, you can have as many sections as you need to make the information you are explaining as clear and simple to follow as possible.
Related Documents: Insert SAP Help links or other WIKI content
Related Notes: Insert links to any related notes/KBA that support your topic or are related