Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
This document describes moving an Outlooksoft 5 Application set from one server environment to another server environment using manual methods.
- Make a full backup of the Application Set SQL Database
- Make a full backup of the Application Set “Extra” SQL Database
- Make an archive of the Application Set Analysis Services Database
- Make a zip file containing the CPM FileDb directory
- Make a zip file containing the CPM WebFolder directory
2. Destination server
- Restore Application Set SQL Database
- Restore Application Set Extra SQL Database
- Edit AppServer Database - AppSetInfo - AppSetAccess table entries.
- Restore archive of Application Set Analysis Services Database
- Edit application definition setting.
- Unzip Outlooksoft Data\FileDB - zip file containing the CPM FileDb directory from source server.
- Unzip Outlooksoft Data\WebFolders - zip file containing the CPM WebFolder directory from source server
- Validate and Process Security
- Process all Applications as part of the Application Set being restored
- Synchronize Insight if being used
Backup Application Set SQL Database
- Perform this step for the AppSet and AppSet Extra Databases
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Right click on the Database folder.
- Select Tasks>Back Up…
- The “Back Up Database” window will appear.
- From the General tab’s Database dropdown list, select the Application Set SQL database you want to backup.
- For Backups type choose Full
- For Backup component, select the Database radio button
- For Destination, select the Disk radio button. Then select the Add button to append a backup location to the Destination window.
Other Section 2:
Same as above, you can have as many sections as you need to make the information you are explaining as clear and simple to follow as possible.
Related Documents: Insert SAP Help links or other WIKI content
Related Notes: Insert links to any related notes/KBA that support your topic or are related