Phases of Conntrans
- The invocation phase of ConnTrans is from the instance when one clicks on the ConnTrans icon till the ConnTrans window is displayed on the screen.
- The Authentication phase of ConnTrans starts when one the ‘Synchronize’ button on the ConnTrans GUI is clicked till the start of the Send.
- The authentication phase involves two steps
- Authentication of the Mobile Client user on the CommStation by .NET
- Authentication of Mobile Client site on the CRM Server
- Send phase extents from starting of confirmation of the sent messages of the previous session till ConnTrans finishes confirming the messages that has been sent to the CRM server in the current session
- Receive phase extents from starting of confirmation of the received messages of the previous session till ConnTrans finishes confirming the messages that has been received from the CRM Server in the current session
- Import phase starts once the ConnTrans start to convert the data received in the RFC or XML format to ADO Recordset format understood by the CRM Mobile clients.