The SCN wiki will not be available for new content submission starting September 11th 6PM CET until September 14th 6PM CET. Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
Duet Enterprise Prerequisites
This page will provide information on the prerequisites for Duet Enterprise.
1) Duet Enterprise Feature Pack 1 is based on SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2.0. This requires a SAP NetWeaver ABAP Stack 7 with Enhancement Pack 2 (NetWeaver 7.02) Service Pack 08.
2) General information on what SAP NetWeaver Gateway is and how you can install it can be found here: http://help.sap.com/nwgateway and in the How-To Guide:
Installing and Configuring SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2.0
3) Once NetWeaver Gateway 2.0 is installed, you have to install the Duet Enterprise Feature Pack 1 add-on and perform certain configuration tasks. In the end you should have the following in place:
- SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Server with Claims Bsed WebApplication (in case you want to use Role Sync)
- Gateway 2.0 SP2+ ABAP (based on NetWeaver 7.02 SP08)
- IW_TNG 200 SP01 installed
- SAPCryptoLib on 1.555.29 or higher
- If required (for development): ESR System on required level (see PAM)
- If required (for out-of-the-box): Backend system on required level (see PAM)
- Users / Roles created on Gateway system
- No Firewall (or at least the required ports should be open) between SharePoint & Gateway & Backend system & ESR System
- Profile settings for SSL (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/49/23691cbf5a1902e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm)
- Single Sign On (login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1; login/create_sso2_ticket =2; see Config Guide)
- User with “enough” permissions on SharePoint (Farm Admin), Gateway system (to run the Wizard) and in the backend system (to create Trust, RFC destination, Logical Ports, …)
- If required: “service users” for Reporting and Workflow
- For Role Sync: “special” user in Active Directory for User Profile Sync (see MSFT documentation)