The SCN wiki will not be available for new content submission starting September 11th 6PM CET until September 14th 6PM CET. Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
- Pricing procedure: A sequential list of condition types and subtotals.
- All condition types permitted in pricing are contained in the pricing procedure.
- You determine how the system is to use conditions by specifying requirements for each condition.
- The sequence in which the system accesses conditions in the business document is also determined here.
- The reference level provides a method to specify a different basis for the condition type calculation and for grouping conditions for subtotals.
- The pricing procedure can contain any number of subtotals between gross and net price.
- You can mark a condition type in the pricing procedure as being:
- a mandatory condition
- a manually entered condition
- for statistical purposes only
Pricing Procedure Determination & Overview:
- In this example, an order for 120 pieces of a material is created. The system must determine the price automatically.
- First, the relevant pricing procedure is determined based on the sales area, customer, and sales document type.
- The system reads the condition type of the first step. It determines the assigned access sequence for this condition type.
- The system reads the access sequence. The sequence of condition tables represents the search strategy for finding the relevant condition record.
- Each condition table represents one access which can be made for a condition record with the specified key.
- The system searches for valid condition records with the key specified by the condition table (accesses).
- If the first access does not find a valid condition record, then the system searches for the next access using the next condition table.
- Once the system finds a valid condition record for an access, it reads the condition record and copies the value that corresponds to the scale into the sales document.
- The whole process is repeated for each condition type until the system has finished the entire pricing procedure.
- The condition table contains the keys that can be used for creating dependent condition records.
- You can add your own condition tables using table numbers 501 through 999.
- An access sequence is composed of one or more condition tables.
- After creating the access sequence, it is assigned to a condition type.
- You can also create your own condition types. You determine the characteristics of each condition type, for example, whether it is for surcharges or discounts and whether it should be dependent on values or quantities.
- The condition types are combined in the required sequence in the pricing procedure.
- Finally, you need to maintain the procedure determination table for the pricing program.
The pricing procedure is determined according to:
- Sales area
- Customer pricing procedure field in the customer master
- Document pricing procedure field in the sales document type.