The SCN wiki will not be available for new content submission starting September 11th 6PM CET until September 14th 6PM CET. Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Return from customer Customization(xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy )
- Return to (external) xxxxxy vendor
- Plant-to-plant Return / Store Return (Planned)
Return from customer Customization(xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy )
- X xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy (reason: e.g. xxxxxy )
- X XXXX xxxxxy type LR (XXXXX) XXXXxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx.
- xxxxxy in xxxxxy "xxxxxy " button. xxxxxy post negative GI, xxxxxy to GR.
- xxxxxy WM is possible (interim xxxxxy 904, xxxxxy 'R' for"return").
- Two xxxxxy posting xxxxxy :
1. xxxxxy stock retxxxxxy s (651/451)
> xxxxxy posting in special stock
> afterwards xxxxxy unrestricted xxxxxy (453)
2. xxxxxy valuated storage xxxxxy (653/655/657) (also xxxxxy stock cxxxxxy egories‚Q'and‚E')
3. Creation of xxxxxy memo
Return to (external) xxxxxy vendor
Return to Vendo rxxxxxy (Planned)
The recexxxxxy plant (the purchase xxxxxy ) creates xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy return items (EKPO-RETPO)
There are two alternatives:
- GI of return items with movement type 161, using transaction MB01/MIGO and* post GR for it.
- Creation of a return delivery for the purchase order (delivery type RL) via transaction* *VL10* / VL04. During GI a "negative" GR is done.
For this alternative the following settings are needed:*
- Define a delivery type (RL) in T161V-LFRET.
- Setting LFM1-KZRET ("return with shipping") in the purchasing data of vendor master data and maintaining suitable customer master data for the vendor.
The vendor sends a credit memo for the invoice verification
Vendor return (unplanned):
A purchase order (to external vendor), there are two possibilities for vendor return:
with reference to the PO
with reference to the GR material
with reference to the GR material
possible without delivery (XDELIV unflagged): return posting
possible with return delivery (controlled by flag XDELIV in the initial screen)
Creation of a return delivery (delivery type RLL). If an EKES entry is needed for MD04, make sure that:
Please xxxxxy SAP Note 491785: Correction xxxxxy for completing open inbound deliveries
Please xxxxxy SAP Note 359247: Correction xxxxxy for completing open inbound deliveries
- Differencexxxxxy returnxxxxxy cancellation:
> Cancelling is xxxxxy of a business xxxxxy .
> Returnxxxxxy (or an initialization) of a business process.
- Mix up "normal" items with return items in one purchase order.
- No batch check is done for return deliveries.
- It is xxxxxy returns without referencexxxxxy MB01. xxxxxy , a purchase xxxxxy return items can bexxxxxy in background.
- Planned returns with xxxxxy have a return flag in the purchase order items.
- They have neither reference to any original purchase order nor to the original purchase price.
- Unplanned return have a reference to a purchase order.
Plant-to-plant Return / Store Return (Planned)
Process of Plant-to-plant return / store return (planned):
- A stock transport order (STO: UB or NB) ist created with return items (EKPO-RETPO).
- xxxxxy a return deliveryxxxxxy STO (delivery type NLR or NLC).
- xxxxxy or afterwards) the xxxxxy a "negative" GR (161) with refxxxxxy to the STO (not to the xxxxxy !). This is done with MIGO / MB01.
- MIGO - post GR with xxxxxy . This step is omitted for the xxxxxy step case.
- For thexxxxxy , a "negative" GI isxxxxxy (similar as return delivery for sales return) xxxxxy GR/putaway (671/673/675/677).
- Cross-company case,xxxxxy will be xxxxxy (in analogy to internal billing).