The SCN wiki will not be available for new content submission starting September 11th 6PM CET until September 14th 6PM CET. Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
A Collaboration Delivery is the view of a delivery that both customer and supplier share.
The Collaboration Delivery business object contains:
- The supplier's image of the goods that are planned to be delivered collectively from the supplier's location to the goods recipient's location
- The goods recipient's image of the corresponding inbound delivery that reflects the physical delivery and contains all relevant data for triggering and monitoring the whole goods receipt process of a delivery (from receiving the goods at yard until the final put-away).
Enterprise Service Operations
- Delivery Information In
- Despatched Delivery Notification In
- Despatched Delivery Notification Out
- Received Delivery Notification In