A Product Availability Requirement is a requirement derived from a general business transaction document such as a sales order or a stock transport order, and to which details on the anticipated availability date are added. This business object is of a temporary nature.
The Product Availability Requirement business object is used to handle and calculate availability requests within SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM). The business object contains the quantities of products required at specific dates as well as information about which products will be available or delivered in which quantities at which dates.
Enterprise Service Operations
- Check Requirement
- Create Requirement
- Cancel Requirement
- Change Requirement Request Item
- Create Requirement Request Item
- Cancel Requirement Request Item
- Create Preselection based Requirement
- Check Requirement_V1
- Create Requirement_V1
- Cancel Requirement_V1
- Change Requirement Request Item_V1
- Create Requirement Request Item_V1
- Cancel Requirement Request Item_V1