Welcome to SAP Community Network! Whether it's your first time at SCN or you're already a top contributor to our communities, you will find this user's guide useful - it will walk you through the entire SCN site, from the basics to the advanced features you didn't even know existed! It was written in order to help you to get the most out of SCN and to make the participation process in our communities as easy & smooth as possible.
You can view a printable version of this user guide (free Adobe Reader is required) - coming soon.
General Rules and Guidelines to SCN:
- We reserve the right to remove anything deemed, inappropriate, off-topic or otherwise questionable; however, we have no responsibility to do so.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our forums, blogs, wiki, articles and other locations.
- Always clearly distinguish between your work and someone else's.
- You participate at your own risk on the bulletin boards, forums, blogs, wiki and other locations and platforms.
- You take responsibility for your own writing and use the information provided on this site at your own risk.
- Blogs, forum posts, wiki contributions, articles and other content is solely the individual opinion of its author, and even when expressed by an SAP employee does not necessarily represent the official viewpoint or position of SAP; these are all individual personal opinions and perspectives without SAP endorsement unless otherwise stated as such.
- We take no responsibility for the content or opinions posted in our forums, blogs, wiki and other locations.
- As an author of content in any form (whether a forum post, blog, wiki edit, audio, video or other) you take personal responsibility for that content - its accuracy, tone, legal ownership, and other aspects.
- Obscene, racist or sexually explicit language is not allowed. We reserve the right to remove any such defaming or insulting content.
If you find inappropriate content please notify the appropriate moderator or send an email to email@example.com Thank you!
Note: All the screen shots in the child pages are true to the date this document was written. Please take into consideration that content changes from time to time.