The SCN wiki will not be available for new content submission starting September 4th 6PM CET until September 7th 6PM CET. Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
1.Web dynpro View
- It is a central logical layout element in the Web Dynpro application of sap system. It is helping in the presentation logic and for the browser layout.
- Description of a visible screen area
- Contains and lays out controls (aka widgets)
- Defines actions (i.e. relevant input on controls by the user), which trigger event handling
2. Web dynpro Controller
- It is a active part of web dynpro application,handles the data flow between the model and the view in both directions:
- Performs event handling
- Each component has a component controller
- Each view has a view controller
- Custom controllers may be added for further structuring
3. Web dynpro Model
- It is the interface to the back end system and is responsible for providing data to the entire application.
- Represents the data in the back end
4. Web dynpro Component
- Reusable UI program package
- Mostly contains views, often uses models
- Communicates with other components via component interfaces
5. web dynpro Application
- Something can be run (from client application, i.e. web browser)
- Identified by URL
- Running an application means starting a component, navigating” to an initial view in an initial window.
Single UI unit representing a component’s user Interface/View Composition needed for embedding purposes.
A controller contains a context which holds the data. The data flow between the contexts is referred to as context mapping..