Please plan your SCN wiki tasks accordingly.
1.Web dynpro View
- It is a central logical layout element in the Web Dynpro application of sap system. It is helping in the presentation logic and for the browser layout.
- Description of a visible screen area
- Contains and lays out controls (aka widgets)
- Defines actions (i.e. relevant input on controls by the user), which trigger event handling
2. Web dynpro Controller
- It is a active part of web dynpro application,handles the data flow between the model and the view in both directions:
- Performs event handling
- Each component has a component controller
- Each view has a view controller
- Custom controllers may be added for further structuring
3. Web dynpro Model
- It is the interface to the back end system and is responsible for providing data to the entire application.
- Represents the data in the back end
4. Web dynpro Component
- Reusable UI program package
- Mostly contains views, often uses models
- Communicates with other components via component interfaces
5. web dynpro Application
- Something can be run (from client application, i.e. web browser)
- Identified by URL
- Running an application means starting a component, navigating” to an initial view in an initial window.
Single UI unit representing a component’s user Interface/View Composition needed for embedding purposes.
A controller contains a context which holds the data. The data flow between the contexts is referred to as context mapping..