I have begun my adventure with SAP in March 2005 when I started to work for Statoil Poland as SAP programmer. Before that I had mainly been dealing with web application programming.
My main areas of expertise are:
- XI/PI development
- ABAP programming (IDOCs, RFCs, proxies, reports, SapScript, SmartForms, etc.)
I have attended the following SAP trainings:
- BC410 - Programming User Dialogs with Classical Screens (Dynpros)
- BC430 - ABAP Dictionary
- BC405 - Programming ABAP Reports
- BC402 - Advanced ABAP
- BIT430 - SAP XI Business Process Management
- BIT450 - SAP XI Development
- BIT400 - SAP XI
- BC400 - ABAP Workbench - Foundations and Concepts
Since December 2006 I am certified Development Consultant - NetWeaver - XI 3.0 WebAS 6.40.
Since January 2009 I am certified Development Consultant - NetWeaver'04 - Application Development Focus ABAP.