ABAP Objects Examples
ABAP Objects Development and Programming Advanced Examples
Rules of this WIKI section
- Keep the page organized following the same current layout
- Only Content entirely related to the ABAP Objects can be inserted here
- Always add the reference link for your text
- Any copyrights violation will not be allowed
- Example Must follow Snippets Template
- The Source code of example must be explained through comments
- Be sure about the complexity( Advanced ) of the example before insert on this page
- The Label "abapobjects_examples_advanced" Must be informed to be showed here automatically
"ABAP Objects is indicated for who wants to guarantee agility during the development, minimize the efforts during the modifications, enhance existing applications and create complex applications using a simple way..."
The Principal Features of ABAP Objects is:
...The ABAP runtime support for both procedural and ABAP Objects programming models enables you to use ABAP objects in any program. I.e. in executable programs, module pools, Function pools. This enables you to use new techniques based on ABAP Objects, such as new interfaces, without the need to completely rewrite your existing code.
In OO Programming the only structuring units are classes. Instead of working with global data, you work with objects, which are instances of classes. These objects encapsulate the state and behavior of self-contained parts of the application...
ABAP Objects Beginner Examples
ABAP Objects Intermediate Examples
ABAP Objects Advanced Examples
Frequently Asked Questions
ABAP Objects Projects
Share Memory Enable (SHMA)
Runtime Type Services (RTTS)
Interesting References / Links