Due to an error, the ConfigPort_Document web service destination is not created.
Please create ConfigPort_Document web service destination.
Go back and test ADS again!
- Navigate to http://<host>:<port>/nwa to start the SAP NetWeaver Administrator. <host> is the AS Java where the Web Dynpro application is installed and <port> is the HTTP port of the AS Java.
- Choose SOA Management -> Technical Configuration -> Destination Template Management
- To create a logical Port choose New.
- Choose WSIL as Destination Type.
- Enter ConfigPort_Document in the field Destination Name. Enter the name exactly as given here, case sensitive.
- In the field URL enter http://<host>:<port>/inspection.wsil <host> is the AS Java where the Adobe document services are installed, and <port> is the HTTP port of the AS Java.
- Click Next.
- Choose HTTP Authentication in the Authentication group box and select the User ID/Password (Basic) indicator.
- Click on the Details button. Enter ADSUser in the field User ID and the corresponding password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click Finish to save your entries.