You require to reset the cache on a device type, due to print issues related to this device type
There are various print and output issues that may require device type cache reset. This is 'How To' procedure, if you require to reset device type cache.
Execute the following to reset device type cache:
- Transaction SPAD
- 'Full administration'
- From the menu, Goto - Cache Control
- select 'Global System' radio button
- in the field 'Device type', enter the device type name
- Click the button beside this field: 'Reset Device type Cache'
- Note that this procedure can also be used reset the cache for Code-pages and Output devices