This wiki does not advise to use Aveek Ghose programs (which are present in this wiki and also in code gallery ) but just to organize them, as he created many duplicates (I found 5 programs but 20 wikis). Note that these programs use many missing custom DDIC objects, includes, function modules and other objects. Moreover, these programs are not documented, not formatted correctly. I assume these are just personal backups! This is not wiki spirit!
First thought is to delete them, but well, maybe they can help someone...
- EDI Orders Interface (ORDERS message type)
- Dynamic Content Upload Interface: big custom program which creates VTMMAS message type IDocs (characteristics or something like that) from an input file. Unfortunately this program works only at client site, there are missing table definitions. No documentation provided.
- Inbound Idoc Interface in SCM. Program which reads invoice outbound IDocs, generate a report and sends this report by mail. There are many (obsolete?) duplicates:
- Inbound Idoc Interface
- Inbound Idoc Interface for Variant
- EDI Invoice Outbound Program
- File to Idoc FACT Program
- File to Idoc Program
- File to Inbound Idoc Program
- File to Variant Content Idoc Program
- Flat File to Idoc Program
- Idoc Inbound Interface
- Variant Table Inbound Interface
- SCM Inbound Idoc Program
- Inbound Idoc Program (ACC_BILLING message type)
- Production Order Idoc Program (LOIPRO message type?)
- Planned Order IDoc Program (LOIPRO message type?, outbound; maybe a copy of RCCLTRAN then adapted)