Downtime Announcement: Please note the SAP Community Wiki will be unavailable due to a system upgrade on Thursday, September 24th between 6 and 7 AM CEST
TRICK: Define Selection-screen as subscreen and call that subscreen in the flow logic of the Screen.
Steps to get SELECT-OPTIONS in module pool programs.
- Start one dialog program with SAPMZ_TEST.
- Place the below code in the TOP include of the dialog program.
- Create one screen 2000.
- Go to Layout of the screen and Define subscreen area on the screen and Name it as g_subscreen.
- Place the below code in the Flow logic of the screen.
- Activate all.
- Create Transaction code for the dialog program SAPMZ_TEST.
- Execute the transaction code. You will see the select-option for matnr how we see on Selection-screen.