- Spools get delayed or hang in status Waiting with 'Output Device Unavailable'
- In the corresponding SPO work process trace file there are the following errors:
*** Error => No More Slots for Busy Printers ( XXXX may not be queried)
WARNING: printer XXXX not temp disabled because of no more static slots
- The error 'No More Slots for Busy Printers' is normally caused if the parameter 'rspo/global_shm/printer_list' is set too low, such as 150 for example
- Increase parameter "rspo/global_shm/printer_list" to a higher value. The maximum recommended value for rspo/global_shm/printer_list is 2000
- Also see note 118057 - Flexible Configuration of the Spool Service