Downtime Announcement: Please note the SAP Community Wiki will be unavailable due to a system upgrade on Thursday, September 24th between 6 and 7 AM CEST
When checking user transactions in ST03, the transactions SE38 and SA38 are not reported.
For some transaction codes, the report name is used instead of the transaction code.
- The transaction SE38 is not displayed explicitly in ST03, instead of this the dialog steps are assigned to the report that is executed in SE38
- SE38 can be found in ST03 as report "RSABAPPROGRAM"
- In transaction STAD, both SE38 and RSABAPPROGRAM are displayed
- For some transaction codes, the report name is used instead of the transaction code in ST03. In this case:
- SE38 is shown as RSABAPPROGRAM
- SA38 is shown as SAPMS38M