Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
How to enable transport option in SM30?
The automatic recording of changes in a client depends on various settings in the system and the customizing object.
The transport setting for the specific object has to be checked.
Check the dialog module for the view in the SE54 transaction.
1. Call transaction SE54
2. Enter the Customizing object (view or table)
3. Select Generated objects radio button.
4. Choose Create/Change button.
5. Select Standard recording routine in the bottom part of the screen.
6. Save the changes.
7. You get the message with type warning You are changing a function group which does not belong to you
8. Please confirm this message with Enter and proceed processing.
The autoamtic recording also depends on the client settings in SCC4.
1. Goto SCC4 transaction.
2. Open the details of the client you have logged in.
3. For client specific settings, set it to Automatic recording of changes.
4. Save the changes.
With these settings, any change made to the client specific object in client will be automatically asked to record the changes
into a transport request.