Welcome to the Web Services ABAP wiki space!
This is the starting point for topics around ABAP Web services based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP 2, SP 8 (SAP_BASIS 7.02). In this space, you find conceptual articles, how-to guides, a glossary, and useful links to further SAP documentation.
SAP NetWeaver implements the basic standards for Web Services: eXtensible Markup Language (XML), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Service Definition Language (WSDL). For more information, refer to Supported Standards.
Note that we are continuously adding content to this wiki to cover more topics around ABAP Web services. Also, a collection of FAQs are to come soon!
| Matthias Klinger |
SAP Community Topic Page:
- Using Reverse Proxies
- SOAManager Documentation via Help Link in Page Header
- How to find Business Application ID in a Web Service Provider System
- Handling of Design Time Changes
- Migration of Web Service Configurations based on the Netweaver Release 6.40 Framework
- Troubleshooting Guide - Web Services ABAP
- Glossary of Terms Used with SOA Manager
1936501 - Transaction SOAMANAGER does not work
1711486 - Error when calling Web Services from browser or transaction SICF
2278161 - Asynchronous messages stuck with status wait for scheduler
2212497 - Error: "No web service configuration for this access path" in tr. SRT_UTIL error
2175422 - Web service provider configuration in transaction SOAMANAGER [Video]
1947516 - SOAMANAGER Ping Web Service returns HTTP error
1959973 - How to test a web service using SoapUI
2316667 - Error while parsing an XML stream: 'undeclared namespace prefix'
2297419 - CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL in DESERIALIZE_ASSERTION (CL_SWSP_DESERIALIZER)
1887188 - Various locks in transaction SM12 on WSRM and bgRFC tables
Click here for Common Issues page
- Click here to submit content
- Please use Page Template for all Submissions
- (All new content to be created in Staging Area until Moderation)
- Our Wiki User Guide - Coming Soon!
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page
The link to supported standards is dead. Should be https://help.sap.com/saphelp_gbt10/helpdata/en/ca/aeed3629c54f13ba642d82d8c28e51/frameset.htm
Thank you for the comment. I have corrected the link.
SAP developers should ensure that new functions and configurations (SOAMANAGER and WebService configuration) also functionally survive the services that are common in SAP environments, such as client copy and / or system copy
after running SAP systemcopy, the SOAMANAGER configuration is always damaged and repair-functions did not succeed in every issues.