Welcome to the SAP Netweaver Application Server Java WIKI. Feel free to create new entries or add to existing ones.
SAP Netweaver Application Server Java is part of the SAP NetWeaver Application Platform. It provides the complete
infrastructure for deploying and running Java applications
SAP NetWeaver AS Java support of ECDHE and ECDSA algorithms for outbound TLS connections, see SAP Note
2708581 - ECC Support for Outbound Connections in SAP NW AS Java
Oracle has introduced a new commercial support model for Java SE products, see SAP Note
2700275 - Java SE Technologies in SAP Products
The mainstream maintenance for SAP NetWeaver 7.0x ended in 2017.
SAP Business Suite customers should carefully read SAP note 1648480 which describes the dependencies to underlying SAP NetWeaver components from a maintenance perspective in detail. For JDK1.4 no more security patches will be released.
See the following note and blog for additional information
- 52505 - Support after end of mainstream/extended maintenance
The patches for NetWeaver 7.0x are available in the archive section of SAP software center.
Try out the new SAP NW Java Support Tool !
| Antal Perger |
SAP Community Topic Pages:
SAP Enterprise Portal
SAP Identity Management
SAP Community Tags:
- Click here to submit content (SAP Employees Only) -> External users please use the Staging Area!
- Please use the Knowledge Management Template for all Submissions
- (All new content to be created in Staging Area until Moderation)
- WIKI Help
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page
- SAP Help) - Main
- SAP Portal
- AS JAVA Administration training