Category:Deployed successfully, but
Deployed successfully, but ...
- Deployment Does Not Work
After deployment the changes in a development component are not available on AS Java (or a component is not available at all).
- Connect to AS Java through Telnet and use the explore command to check if the component version is updated. The command syntax is 'explore name=<component name> vendor=<vendor name>'. You can get details about command usage by typing 'man explore' in the AS Java Telnet.
- If deploying with NWDS, check whether you have selected the Update deployed SDAs/SCAs that have any version option.
- Was deployment successful - are there errors or warnings?
- Check value of bootstrap property element resynch in usr\sap\<SID>\<instance>\j2ee\cluster\bootstrap\bootstrap.properties. If it is set to SKIP, the database content will not be downloaded to the file system. The correct setting is DETECT.
- The component might be deployed but not started or loaded. Check its status in the AS Java Telnet and start the component.
- Check relevant logs & traces for suppressed exceptions.
- If none of these suggestions help, report your problem to us.