Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change service properties?
- What are the passwords for the ICM and the Database?
- Can the AS Java bind ports below 1024 on Unix operating system?
- Where and why the difference between application versions is used in the Web Container?
- What are the ICM timeout settings?
- How to use Trace Collector tool
- Why does "Client certificate error" occur in logs?
- How to change the web.xml of an application without redeploy?
- How to create a heap dump of the AS Java?
- How to set a custom cookie with the "HTTPOnly" flag
- How to check Logon Groups configuration
- How to check number of applications and number of aliases using telnet
- How to identify if the response is returned as a static file or as a servlet response
- How to start Web applications on server start-up
- How to add a virtual host to an IP address locally
- How to find out what an HTTP request thread is doing using MMC
- Checking the Version of the J2EE Engine and Its JAR Files
- How to remove unserializable object from session
This section provides the differences between J2EE1.4 and JEE5 which concern the Web Container.