A visual aid on how to deploy using the SDM remote GUI. (for AS JAVA 7.0X/6.40)
Launching the SDM remote GUI
First insure your SDM node is running. (Check if it is Green in the SAPMMC)
Next launch the Gui from the following location:
- /usr/sap/<SID>/<instanceID>/SDM/program/RemoteGui.bat (or .sh depending on your OS)
- Click on the connect icon
- Enter the SDM password
- Select the deplyment tab, the add SCA icon then selce the file you wish to deploy.
- Check the deploy options are to your liking then selcet next.
- Select Next again.
- Select "Start Deployment", the file will deploy and show the deploy logs on the gui. Click confirm and that is the deployment finished: