SAP ERP HCM localization for Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (LOCHRSAE) Support Package 30 documentation is now available on the SAP Help Portal at http://help.sap.com/lochrsae > Latest Versions > Application Help > English.
Newly published topics include:
- Documentation for Visa Management for Saudi Arabia
- Glossaries for Saudi Arabia and the UAE
- Transaction Codes for Saudi Arabia and the UAE
SAP ERP HCM localization for Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (LOCHRSAE) Support Package 29 documentation is now available on the SAP Help Portal at http://help.sap.com/lochrsae > Application Help > English.
This help portal documentation update brings the following improvements:
- Expanded topics about GOSI calculation, including:
- Detailed descriptions about how the system calculates GOSI contributions based on:
- Employee housing allowance
- Employee age
- Employee basic monthly salary
- A detailed scenario topic showing GOSI contribution calculation during the lifecycle of a typical employee
- Topics about how maternity leave is handled for both the UAE and KSA.
- A topic about bonus payments in KSA, including the Ramadan Bonus.
- Instructions for stopping employee loan repayments during Ramadan for both KSA and UAE.
- Revamped End of Service calculation topics for KSA and UAE.
- Numerous links to relevant SAP Notes in the help portal documentation, for example, at the bottom of the UAE social insurance topic.
- The navigation path on Service Marketplace where you can find all support packages for LOCHRSAE. See here.
As ever, please provide feedback for help portal topics by entering detailed comments in the feedback box.