The support for Analysis Office 1.4 has ended in 2016. A new go-live with version 1.4 is not recommended as it is not supported anymore. Please upgrade your Analysis Office 1.4 to version 2.6/2.7.
1 - Overview
|General Topics in AO|
|BI-RA-AO-XLA Excel Addin||BI-RA-AO-PPA Powerpoint Addin|
|BI-RA-AO-CON Connection and Authentication||BI-RA-AO-BIP AO Precalculation, Scheduling and AO InfoObject|
2 - Where you can find information about Analysis for Office?
- Analysis for Office help main page: http://help.sap.com/boao
- Analysis for Office Guides:
- For Installation, Configuration, Security and Administration, Management, Maintenance and Optimization read Administrator’s Guide.
- For user tasks check the User Guide.
- List of new and modified features of SAP Analysis for Microsoft Offiice since the previous release in the What's New Guide.
- Analysis for Office SCN: http://scn.sap.com/community/businessobjects-analysis-ms-office
- For trainings and courses, Check SAP Learning Hub.
3 - Installation, Update and Configuration
- Analysis Office Installation and Update
- Parameters used in SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office 1.4.x
- Parameters used in SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office 2.x
4 - Support
Before opening an incident to SAP Product Support please review our checklist in the following SAP notes:
- 1906657 - Analysis Office Message Checklist
- 2134836 - Checklist for Scheduling of Analysis for Office Workbooks
To avoid unnecessary delay in incident processing, make sure the necessary remote connections are opened:
Link to this page: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/kgxBGQ