SAP Online Documentation
- Shapes And Point Data in BW Characteristics
- Creating a Geo Map in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Released for BW/4HANA
- SAP HANA Spatial Reference
- 2715030 - Considerations when using SAP BW and SAP S/4HANA Live Connections in SAC
- 2395407 - Spatial Delivery Units for SAP Analytics Cloud
Technical Attribut 1GEOPOINT
In the JSON Request captured in a har file geo requests can be identified with the attribut 1GEOPOINT.
For this attributes the coordinates can be used in filtering or returning a result.
A Shadow table is created and filled when new master data is loaded
In an ST05 trace the access to the Shadow Tables is visible.
Definition and uploading of a geo characteristic in the BW system
Geo Information Added
Use the geo characteristic in aDSO and Query
Create a model on the query in SAC and create a Story with Canvas page and add the Geo Widget