- Error while generating pdf
- Export to pdf not working for query result is too big…
- The HTML of the Web application is not exported.
- The page width was set incorrectly and page settings for footer and header were not initializedcorrectly.
- After doing exported to PDF, in result a lot of blank lines between variables/filter
- Disappearing chart image after exporting the content to PDF
- Error Message: "EXPORT XFA calcTemplate=PDFDocument Processor failed to proces GetColumnDataRequest Due to the following Reason can't parse argument number:AdobeDocumentServicesWsd/AdobeDocumentServicesVi/document"
- Hidden container layout item is getting exported
- Report Item Export with ADS PDF getting Blank Pages
- Export to PDF scaling and header is incorrect
- Getting different font type and font size
- After doing export to excel, Text in the PDF document is selected and copy-pasted into applications like WordPad or Microsoft Office Word. Two issues may arise:1. The pasted text always appears in italics 2. The text's typeface is not preserved, especially if the typeface name contains whitespace (like example. "Times New Roman")
Case1: Regarding your PDF generation issue, please enable BI Export library as per the note 1112132. 1112132 The SAP BI Export Library. Also please check the note: 1052659 for more common issue with ADS service issue.
Case2: The maximum number of pages that can be generated on an ADS basis depends greatly on the complexity of the report and the number of cells for each page. If the report is very complex or if there is a high number of cells, not even pages 200-400 can be generated. Therefore, when you use large PDF documents, we recommend that you use the PDF export based on the SAP PDF library. For more information, see Note 1112132.
Case3: Please check the note: 1069368 for supported PDF export functions
- Currently WYSIWYG export is not supported.
- The system exports only Web items. The HTML of the Web application is not exported.
- The Web items are exported sequentially one after the other. You can use the BEx Report Designer and the Web item report to position at least charts next to each other.
- If you use the export command without Web item binding, all visible Web items that support the export are exported. You can find the list of relevant Web items later on in this note.
- If you use the export command with Web item binding, all visible Web items that also exist in the Web item binding list are exported.
- If other Web items or additional Web items appear in the export, we recommend that you use a print template. You can find further information about the print template later on in this note.
Case4: You are using the Header and Footer functionality when exporting into PDF with Adobe Document Services. The export is not executed and an exception is occuring. The correction is delivered in Hotfix 2 for NW730 SP07 Patch 20. Please check the note: 1717836 for more informaiton.
Case5: This issue occurs only if flicker-free rendering (default rendering with 7.30) is active. The issue is caused by an incompatibility with the Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Please check the note: 1672941 for information.
Case6: The technical background of issue while exporting via ADS. For ADS export, the size calculation for the height and width for a single row has been done by the export template. The application checks for the maximum width and height for all the rows and then it assign the same for all the other ROWS. That’s reason getting the space between the ROWS. This is not a bug rather this is working as per design. Workaround please check the note: 1795605 for solution.
Case7: There is an RSADMIN parameter which is available already since note 1622302. Setting it to value "X" will switch on this correction. RSWR_MIME_OPEN_NEW_WIND=X After evaluation of different options, the permanent correction is a redirect to new window for the download (equals to setting of the RSADMIN to "X"). This option is activated by default, but it can be switched off by setting the RSADMIN parameter to empty string (""). RSWR_MIME_OPEN_NEW_WIND= Please check the note: 1702994 for information.
Case8: Regarding your PDF generation issue, please enable BI Export library as per the note 1112132. 1112132 The SAP BI Export Library.
Case9: To export only those items which are set VISIBILITY=TRUE. But if these items contains inside hidden items, then they will not be exported. Please check the note: 1606874 for solution and more information.
Case10: For the issue Report Item Export with ADS PDF getting Blank Pages
Please check the note: 1724953 for solution.
Case11: You're using the PDF export (print version). The exported PDF document seems to have incorrect scaling factors and the PDF page width doesn't fit, e.g. not all columns of the analysis item are shown. Please check the note: 1717836 for solution.
Case12: Please check the note: 1166921 - Default font not used when font path empty 1267445 - SAP BI Export Library: Symbol TrueType Font Compatibility. 1112132 - The SAP BI Export Library
Case13: A PDF document is exported using the SAP BI Export Library and opened in Adobe Reader. Text in the PDF document is selected and copy-pasted into applications like WordPad or Microsoft Office Word. Two issues may arise: 1. The pasted text always appears in italics 2. The text's typeface is not preserved, especially if the typeface name contains whitespace (like e. g. "Times New Roman") Follow the instructions in note 1052659.
Case14: Please check the note: 1150664 for solution.