- Query must be on top of Aggregation level and it must be in input mode
- Make the planning InfoProvider in plan mode
Right click the planning InfoProvider (real time cube, InfoCube-like, planning aDSO) in transaction RSA1 and choose the option as below:
- All characteristics including time-characteristics in ADSO should be set as keys and all must be mapped to multiprovider.
- Put it in into drilldown:
For each characteristic in the aggregation level, put it into drill down, or filter it to a single value, or set it with disaggregation, including 0unit, 0currency, 0infoprovider.
- Restrict on single value
If it is not in drill down, put a single value filter on it.
Such filter can be defined in:
If you can't put it in drill down or set a single value filter on a characteristic (except 0unit, 0currency and 0infoprov, they need unique restriction anyway), then set the disaggregation for the key figure itself. This will also make the yellow line cell input ready.
- Make a key figure input ready