After maintaining filter values in the Transformation Filter in the Analysis Process Designer, an endless loop is triggered.The issue happens after the following steps:
- Start the Analysis Process Designer, transaction RSANWB.
- Select an Analysis Process.
- Select Change mode.
- Select properties from the Filter object's context menu.
- Select the 'Complex Selection' button.
- Make the necessary selections.
- Select the OK (Enter) button from the Transformation Filter.
- The next screen to appear is not the APD workbench screen, instead the Complex Selection from point 5 reappears.
This problem is related to the kernel patch.
The issue is corrected by the following patch levels. Please ensure the kernel is patched to the levels below or higher.
- 700 305
- 701 146
- 720 92
More details of the problem are provided in SAP Note No. 1498377 - 'Default cursor and table control' (component BC-ABA-SC).