The purpose of this page is to clarify the understanding of the function module CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY.
CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY translates a foreign currency amount into the desired local currency. This is either done by the chosen rate or through table TCURR.
How to use it?
Call transaction SE37 with function module CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY.
- FOREIGN_AMOUNT amount which is to be converted
- FOREIGN_CURRENCY currency of the amount to be converted
- LOCAL_CURRENCY the to currency
- TYPE_OF_RATE the type of the rate
- READ_TCURR take the data from table TCURR
Notes describing and correcting function module CONVERT_TO_FOREIGN_CURRENCY are below:
978593 BW: New fiels for retail content are not in local currency
1349079 Quantity conversion & currency translation in BI
872116 FAQ: Transfer and Update Rules
200576 FI-AP/AR line item extraction with delta update
624562 Currency translation - Trace
595659 Using derived exchange rate types in the query