The purpose of this page is to clarify the understanding of the function module CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY.
CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY translates a foreign currency amount into the desired local currency. This is either done by the chosen rate or through table TCURR.
How to use it?
Call transaction SE37 with function module CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY.
- FOREIGN_AMOUNT "amount which is to be converted
- FOREIGN_CURRENCY "currency of the amount to be converted
- LOCAL_CURRENCY "the to currency
- TYPE_OF_RATE "the type of the rate
- READ_TCURR "take the data from table TCURR
Notes describing and correcting function module CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY are below:
1534978 0RT_C05: Missing currency translation for 0CPWOCCDDPV
1362308 Composite SAP Note: Performance problems with sales data
1324535 DataSources: Using time stamp for the selection
1273778 Currency conversion from SSK into Euro in SAP BW
978593 BW: New fiels for retail content are not in local currency
900338 Incorrect currency translation in statistics update