A transaction code is always associated with an underlying program.
There are three ways in which you can see that underlying program.
1. Go to SE93 and enter the tcode (say for eg. LISTCUBE).
2. On clicking display, you are taken to a new window which gives you information regarding that tcode like Package, Transaction text, Program etc.
3. Now double click on the Program (in this case RSDD_SHOW_ICUBE) or copy the program name (in this case RSDD_SHOW_ICUBE) and go to se38, paste it and click on display.This will display the underlying Program for the transaction code.
1. Enter the tcode (say for eg. LISTCUBE).
2. On the menu bar you will find system and under that you will find status. Click on status.
3.When you click on status a new window will open, there under SAP data you will find program(in this case RSDD_SHOW_ICUBE); double click on it, it will display the program. You can also copy the program name (in this case RSDD_SHOW_ICUBE) and go to se38, paste it and click on display.
Method 3 :
This is the simplest method. Click on the right bottom corner to know the underlying program of any transaction code, you can even select the program name to be displayed always .
See the below screen shot for Transaction code LISTCUBE:
These are the three methods using which you can see the underlying program of any transaction code.