Selection Conditions Connected with AND
This internal table contains the list of selection conditions that are linked with a logical AND operator. Conditions with the same CHANM are linked with OR.
SIGN specifies whether it is an inclusive ('I') or exclusive ('E') condition.
COMPOP defines the relational operator (values 'EQ', 'LT', 'LE', 'GT', 'GE', 'BT', 'NE', 'NB', and 'HI'). These operators are defined in the RSDRC_C_COMPOP constants.
LOW and HIGH are the value fields belonging to the associated relational operator. Only values are allowed there, not characteristic names or similar.
- Only the LOW field is relevant for the relational operators 'EQ', 'LT', 'LE', 'GT', 'GE', and 'NE'.
- Both LOW and HIGH are relevant for the relational operators 'BT' and 'NB'.
- The following convention is valid for the relational operator 'HI' (hierarchy node selection):
- LOW contains the SID of the hierarchy to be used
- HIGH contains the SID of the hierarchy node whose leaves depict the restriction.
- Only one hierarchy node selection is permitted per CHANM.