Program RSDG_CUBE_ACTIVATE is used for checks and to regenerate cube objects in the case of technical incompleteness or inconsistency of metadata without creating a transport.
The customer can also use this tool on his own responsibility. Proceed as follows:
- Select type of cube or select “all types”
- Type is defined A = aggregate cube; B = Standard or Basic InfoCube V = Virtual InfoProvider
- Object Version (A or M)
- If the A version is activated it will not affect the M version.
- If the M version is activated it will overwrite the A version with the M.
- Select “All InfoCubes” “Info Area” or individual cubes
Notes describing and correcting program RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE are below:
1495363 - RSDG_CUBE_ACTIVATE - Cubetype selection adjusted
1152453 - Termination generating InfoCube write program
1471117 - 'SP25:RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE skips if M
1546697 - Multiple selections not possible in RSDG_CUBE_ACTIVATE