Starting with Netweaver 7.0 you need to use the new BEx Broadcaster 7.0 (see note 2044155). This page clarifies which 3x Broadcast Settings can be migrated and which Settings need to be created new in BEx Broadcaster 7.0.
- Following table clarifies that only Broadcast Settings from type Workbooks can be used in new BEx Broadcaster 7.0.
- For object types Queries and WebTemplates, you must re-create the Broadcast Settings in new BEx Broadcaster 7.0.
- Webtemplates 3.x does not works on BEx Broadcsater 7.0. You need to create a new template under Web Application Designer 7.0 and use this new template.
- In Tx RSRD_ADMIN (> Mass Access > Settings) you can enter the Object Type to find 3x Broadcast Settings.
Please find following references for these information:
- Online Documentation: Information Broadcasting
- HowToPaper: Migration Strategies to the SAP NetWeaver 2004s Business Intelligence Tools
Link to this page: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/WpUoGg