Downtime Announcement: Please note the SAP Community Wiki will be unavailable due to a system upgrade on Thursday, September 24th between 6 and 7 AM CEST
For the analysis and/or simulation of issues with BEx queries several Support Tools and Transactions exist:
- Query Monitor: Transaction RSRT: Query Monitor
- The query monitor gives the Option to run and analyse Bex queries, with results .
- OLAP Trace: Transaction RSTT
- The OLAP trace captures the interaction of frontend Tools with the analytical engine.
- Transaction LISTCUBE
- The 'Display Data' function aka Transaction LISTCUBE can be used to Analyse the Content and Data of BW InfoProvider.
- Analysis and Repair of Inconsistencies in Master and Transaction Data: Transaction RSRV
- For suspected inconsistencies of master data, Transaction data, hierarchy data or other metadata this Transaction provides several checks and for some issues also repair functions.
- Analysis and repair of inconsistent query definitions: Report ANALYZE_RSZ_TABLES
- For suspected inconsistencies of query elements (RKF, CKF, VAR, ...)
- MDX statement test environment: Transaction MDXTEST
- When using the MDX Interface with a frontend, the MDX Statement can be tested and simulated in Transaction MDXTEST.
- RSECADMIN/RSUDO .. see KBA 2182164
- When experiencing issues with Analysis authorizations this Transaction can be used to simulate Bex queries with restricted users and/or Display the authorization protocol.
- RSDRI debug report