Portal is language dependent, how to change the language on you Portal?
- You are logged onto the backend system using german language
- You goto transaction RSRT and enter a query and then goto Java web
- This logs you onto the portal
- But your portal display in english not german, why?
- When you logon to the portal there is no selection for language in the logon screen, you are only asked for the userid or password
- So if you internet explorer is set up for english language then the portal will only display in english language
- The portal can only use one language at a time
- This is applicable to both customers systems and internal SAP systems
How to change your portal Language ?
- Goto to your internet explorer
- Goto tools
- Internet options
- Then add the language you wish to logon in - example german
- Then highlight the language and select move up
Now complete the steps mention above again and the portal language will now have changed to German
*Note if you change the language of your internet explorer, remember to change to back**