Not all query properties are processed via the Query Designer, some OLAP processor relevant settings can be maintained in RSRT. These settings can be interesting for the analysis too. The F1 help offers a detailed description of the respective setting, in addition check the following documents and the online documentaion below:
- Query Property: Use Selection of Structure Elements (also named KIDSEL)
- Query Property: Operations in HANA/BWA (TREXOPS)
- Query Property: Read Mode
- Query Property: Data Inegrity Profile
- Query Property: Calculate with High Precision
Query Mass Maintenance
For changing properties for several queries, the 'Query Mass Maintenance' can be started via RSRT - Menu - Environment - 'Query Mass Maintenance' .