Most problems reported in SAP incidents are not caused by an program error. They rather evolve from the complexity of the application and can often be solved by changing stettings or definitions. This page should help you to solve issues by your own or to faster get a solution from the support, respectivelly. It addresses the following points:
- Is the chosen component the right one?
- Which background information is important, what can be checked?
- List of common problems and FAQs.
- List of the most important coding corrections for this component.
- What does the SAP Support team need?