- RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE: Program RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE is used for checks and to regenerate transformation objects in the case of technical incompleteness or inconsistency of metadata without creating a transport. With note 1927521 a new 'Check' functionality is implemented.
- RSTRAN_DDIS: Program RSTRAN_DDIS is used to dispay transformation metadata in the related tables.
- RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK: Report 'RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK' checks formulas and routines with regard to completeness or consistency of metadata. The tool 'RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK' is mainly intended for use by SAP Development Support BW.
When using those programs, consider the following:
- Always use the tool 'RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK' in simulation mode first and then execute the tool in repair mode. You can use the generic placeholder '*' for TRANID.
- Repair mode is activated by deactivating the SIMULATE indicator. If the indicator REPAIR_W is activated, transformations that are selected as yellow in the overview are also repaired.
- Create a message for the component BW-WHM-DST-TRFN if errors occur here.
Related SAP Notes/KBAs
Notes describing and correcting program RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE are below:
- 1408161 - 'Program for transformation activation'
- 1471117 - 'SP25:RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE skips if M version has OBJSTAT 'INA''
- 1507043 - 'RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE: Enhancements'
- 1663843 - 'SP29:RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE text of 'select param' unavailable'
- 1735254 - '730SP8:RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE doesnt activate TRF related to SPO'
- 1817518 - 'SP31: Enqueue/dequeue of Transformations/DTP in 'RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE''
- 1927521 - SP32: Report 'RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE' with check option
Notes describing program RSTRAN_DDIS:
- 1030478 - 'Transformation metadata display'
Notes describing program RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK
- 1369395 - 'Transformations generated from migration: Repair tools'
- 1655531 - 'Orphaned routine references in RSTRAN'
- 1742603 - 'RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK: Phantom errors during D version chk'
- 1801189 - 'RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK also for OBJVERS = T'