|Newest Release Version||Version||Release Date||Link||Documentation|
|SAP BI Platform Support Tool |
( Windows UI version and Unix command line version )
|November, 15, 2019|
Software Download Center
Having problems downloading the BIPST?
- What operating systems are supported for the BIPST 2.1 client version?
- What operating systems are supported for the BIPST 2.1 shell version?
Currently, Redhat, Suse, Solaris have been tested and validated
- 4GB available RAM
- 1GB available disk space
- Is SSL Communication supported?
SSL is supported for Corba, JMX, and Host Agent communications. Refer to 10. Security Guide#10.SecurityGuide-SecuringCommunications
- What is the performance impact of running the Landscape Analysis Report?
Refer to the table below to understand which analysis types have a performance impact. Those analysis types that produce more load on the CMS can be run during off business hours if required.Analysis TypePerformance FootprintMore info
Server & Services None Content None to Low License Key None Hardware None Queries SAP Host Agent which has very little to no impact on the BI system Schedule None to Medium Semantic Layer None to Medium Patch History None Queries SAP Host Agent which has very little to no impact on the BI system Web Application Server Analysis None Queries Tomcat JMX which has very little to no impact on the BI system Timeouts None BI Applications None Server Groups None
- What application servers are supported for Web Application Server analysis (JMX) report?
At this time, only Apache Tomcat is supported. Support for Websphere and Weblogic are on the road map for a future version.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the SAP Host Agent
SAP Host Agent - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I report an issue or request an enhancement?
- No labels