SP 27 is now available for download Download
What’s new in the release
- Removed Flash parameter prompting
- MySQL 8
- IBM DB2 LUW 11.5
- Oracle Web Logic 12.2
- Security updates
- Bug fixes
See attached “What’s new” doc for more details.
Install SAP Crystal Reports© software, version for Eclipse in the following ways:
- Already have Eclipse 3.4.1 or higher? Use the Eclipse Update Manager or do a manual installation
- If you don’t have Eclipse, but would like to download it, use the All-In-One package
- Don’t use Eclipse? You can download just the runtime libraries for use with other IDEs
- Download an optional language pack to complete your install.
THIS is a LINK to the download PAGE → Download Crystal Reports for Eclipse
NOTE: All reference material is on the download page
FYI - if you need a previous version of the EXE and Runtime packages go here: https://origin.softwaredownloads.sap.com/public/site/index.html
Note: if it's not listed on that site please upgrade to the latest version.
Where to get support and post questions in our Public Community Site:
If you have any questions regarding this package please post your questions in the following Forums:
SAP Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse