from: SysInternals (Microsoft owned subsiduary)
- Tool used to view open/active TCP IP Ports on a machine
- Full Overview found on the official website here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437.aspx
- Open TCPView on a Server or Client machine that you need to investigate TCP port usage on
- Can be used to determine which ports are being used by which processes
- Opening, Established and Closed connections displayed in real-time
Download TCPView from Microsoft Sysinternals website: http://download.sysinternals.com/files/TCPView.zip
Official Product Page: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437.aspx
Microsoft KB that uses TCPView to troubleshoot: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816944
Requirements / Dependencies
- Client: Windows XP and higher.
- Server: Windows Server 2003 and higher.