This page lists the top N SAP support notes that everyone who is implementing Voyager should read. Notes that you have found useful or even essential should be added to the list.
- Enabling logging on UNIX Note 1235111
- Error: "No Cubes Found" message when creating a new Voyager connection in the Central Management Console Note 1199647
- 'Loading...' message in Voyager when scrolling in a report Note 1235111
- How to know which component to choose when logging a message on SAP Service Marketplace (SMP) Note 1296622
- AdaptiveProcessingServer and MultiDimensionalAnalysisServicesServer have been restarted unexpectedly Note 1340061
- Opening Voyager workspaces multiple times in the same browser window results in an error Note 1398516