This series of articles aims at presenting the various options available to connect Xcelsius to BW, with a strong focus on the latest connectivity to BEx queries (Xcelsius 2008 and SAP NetWeaver BI Connection).
Please check regularly for updates that will come shortly.
- Implementation options and solution positioning for Xcelsius and BW
- Pre-requisites to the "SAP NetWeaver BW Connection"
- Elements of a BEx query in Xcelsius
- Authorization requirements for Xcelsius and SAP NetWeaver BI Connection
- How to transport an Xcelsius dashboard
- Integration of an Xcelsius dashboard in NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
- Integration of an Xcelsius dashboard in BOE Infoview
- Integration of an Xcelsius dashboard in Microsoft Sharepoint
- How to build a multilingual Xcelsius dashboard with SAP NetWeaver BW Connection
- How to pass BEx variable values to an Xcelsius dashboard
- How to Build Fast and Efficient Dashboards Using the New NetWeaver BW Integration
- How To Call BEx Web Applications from SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (Xcelsius) and vice versa
- Frequently Asked Questions
Here is an interesting article that presents the main use case of building an Xcelsius dashboard off a BEx query.