How to check the default trace
- Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator as a system administrator (http://host:port/nwa).
- Go to the 'Log Viewer' (SAP NetWeaver Administrator » Problem Management » Logs & Traces » Log Viewer).
- Open the 'Default Trace'.
- Filter for the timeframe when the issue had happened.
- Look / Search for entries related to 'com.sap.glx' or 'com.sap.bpem'.
- In case the reported entry did not provide enough information to solve the problem and / or the trace entry looks like a defect in the application consider opening a message (» how-to)
Hint: If nothing was found try increasing the log level and try to redo the action (» how-to). Finally check again.