How to configure roles
- Log on to the User Management as a system administrator (http://host:port/useradmin).
- Search for the user(s) to be configured.
- Once found, select one entry and choose 'Modify'.
- In the details, go to the 'Roles' tab.
- On the left side, search for the role, select it and add it to the set of assigned roles.
- Save the changes.
Typical roles used in BPEM are:
- Every User Role (accessing UWL)
- BPEM End User Role (BPEM UIs)
- SAP BPM Navigation (SAP NetWeaver Administrator)
- SAP BPM SuperDisplay (SAP NetWeaver Administrator)
- SAP BPM SuperAdmin (SAP NetWeaver Administrator)