How to export Software Component
- Open the NWDI.
- Open 'Development Infrastructure Development' perspective from Window » Open perspective » Other » Development Infrastructure.
- Select the Software component that needs to be exported and click to show the context menu.
- Select 'Export...'.
- In the wizard 'Export containing DC' click on 'Select all' button and then 'Next' button.
- On the next step choose the radio button 'Include' below 'Broken DC's' and click 'Finish'.
- When export is finished select 'Open Export Folder' on the dialog that appear.
- A archive with the DC should be in that folder.