How to increase the trace level
- Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator as a system administrator (http://host:port/nwa).
- Go to the 'Log Configuration' (SAP NetWeaver Administrator » Problem Management » Logs & Traces » Log Configuration).
- Switch to 'Trace Locations'.
- Select the node 'com.sap.glx' and/or 'com.sap.bpem'.
- Set the trace level to 'Debug' or 'Info'.
- Select 'Apply to sub-nodes'.
Hint: Make sure to set it back to its previous state (e.g. 'Error') once all needed data was collected. Otherwise it will generate a lot of data into the trace file.