When you open the process repository, the system displays the error message Error occurred during processing the request. Log entries are created with ID: <logID>.
The application com.sap.glx.nwa.core.app is not started on the server.
- In the Process Repository: Overview screen, choose Related Links → Troubleshooting.
- In the Process Troubleshooting: Availability screen, choose Related Links → Start & Stop Applications.
- Search for the application com.sap.glx.nwa.core.app. If it is in status Stopped, select the application and choose Start → On All Instance And Set “Started” as Initial State.
- Choose the Java EE Services tab page and check if all the required services are running by using galaxy as the filter criteria. Perform one of the following as applicable:
- If the service(s) are not running, create a CSN message on the component BC-BMT-BPM-SRV.
- If the all the services are running, but the problem still exists, proceed as follows:
- Choose the Java EE Applications tab page.
- Enter glx as the filter criteria and search for all the involved applications.
- Check if all the applications except the one ending with
- If the application com.sap.glx.process.ear is not running, create a CSN message on the component BC-BMT-BPM-DSK.
- If any other applications (other than com.sap.glx.process.ear) are not running, create a CSN message on the component BC-BMT-BPM-SRV.
- Launch the Process Repository application.
- If the problem still exists, create a CSN message on the component BC-BMT-BPM-MON.